The Barker Veterinary Museum gratefully acknowledges and thanks those individuals and organizations who have generously donated items to the museum throughout its long history.
OVC Class of 1954, Dr. Tom and Mrs. Eleanore Hulland
In celebration of the 60th anniversary of their graduation from the college, the OVC Class of 1954 made a generous contribution to the Barker Veterinary Museum for the redevelopment of the MacNabb Room in the main OVC building. Dr. Tom and Mrs. Eleanore Hulland further contributed to this project that saw new cabinetry and display space created for the museum collection.
OVC Class of 1968
In 2018, in celebration of the 50th anniversary of their graduation from the OVC, the Class of 1968 generously contributed to the Barker Veterinary Museum. This contribution has been used to obtain needed digitizing equipment to catalogue and share the collection digitally. All of the photography work on this website, for example, has been completed using the equipment provided by this class.